At Noah’s Ark Team Building Services, we customize each team building event to suit each client. We are cognizant of the fact that each team is unique with respect to age, gender, educational attainment of members, industry and even the history of the team. Like each person’s DNA, the DNA of each team will never be the same. Our experience in dealing with teams, large and small, has honed within us the appreciation of the diversity that lies within each team. In as much as the principles that build great teams are the same, multiplicity within each team is what we have learnt to deal with through all the teams that have passed through our hands.
Our coaches combine Purpose, Positive Energy and Passion to deliver high Performance Team Building programmes that are Mindblowing, Motivating and Memorable. We never engage in team activities and merely draw energy out of people. Instead, we believe that each team must go back to the workplace and deliver to expectations. The activities are therefore built up with the understanding that whatever we do during training must convert into tangible results. Each exercise come with a brief before and after, with team members given the opportunity to draw life and team lessons that they can apply in their day to day work duties.
Because of the uniqueness of each team, we are flexible enough to accommodate and work with each team in aligning with budget constraints, diversity of team members and the selection of venues that are ideal to the exact needs of each client.
Our facilitators are experienced enough to address the critical issues that affect teams. These include but are not limited to
- Establishing and working towards a common goal
- Building Collaboration amongst team members
- Assisting team members to communicate better
- Aligning and Internalizing corporate values
- Igniting the spirit of winning
- Improve staff engagement
- Motivating the team for greatness
- Creating Fun that makes work lighter and easier
- Develop Strong Team competences that add value
- Build team rapport for great compatibility
- Build a high-performance team
- Unlock leadership potential in each team member
- Get to Know each other better
- Developing Interdependency between departments
- Breaking Silos that impede team spirit
- Thinking Outside the Box in a fast paced world
- Enhance lasting team company culture